a memoir: family food photos life

Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Eats

So glad summer is FINALLY here!
We're in California for a whole month of vacationing with family and friends and I plan on making the most of that by eating delicious home cooked meals.  This weekend our families are getting together for a joint birthday bash BBQ and I rounded up some recipes that are tried and true and some brand new.

1 This Watermelon Ginger Agua Fresca sounds like the perfect summer refreshment 
2 And these Black Beans and Apple Salsa have become a staple in our house
Mexican Grilled Corn looks simple to make and incredibly flavorful
4 This Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork is seriously mouth-watering
5 I can't wait to try this Creamy Lemon Basil Potato Salad
6 And everything about this Peanut Butter Honeycomb Pie looks heavenly 


I'm going to attempt a few of these tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment